Wenger Meats & Ice is widely diversified. Our success relies on a pool of highly qualified employees who are dedicated to cooperation with each other and committed to providing the highest quality goods and services. Wenger Meats & Ice is always looking for friendly, motivated, detail-oriented people to help us reach our full potential.
If you are experienced in retail sales, food preparation or meat cutting, or are interested in learning these fields Wenger Meats, Inc. provides a unique small business environment where you can develop these skills. Through our distinctive event catering and wild game processing we provide a wide range of opportunities for you to expand your skills and sharpen your potential. Multitasking is a “must do” at Wenger’s.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, service-oriented personality.
- Food service or service background (Waitress, Bartending, Cashier experience, fast food worker, convenient store clerk) Note: experience is a plus but not completely necessary.
- Attention to detail and personal hygiene
- Be able to lift 35 lbs.
Benefits of being a Wenger Meats, Inc. Employee:
- Casual work atmosphere
- No Sundays and limited holiday & weekend requirements
- Vacation time begins accruing immediately
- Health insurance available after 6 months